
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ The day that got progressively better
28 September 2012, 20:54
I started off the day by collecting my chinese marks for the end of year assessments and I did really really badly. Like, almost worse than the last time (maybe it is worse) when this is supposedly a much easier paper in general for all. Everyone improved by leaps and bounds, really. And im having deteriorating grades.. Yeah. ))':
But then I got to crash Cheryl's enriched module and it was quite fun since I havent been in the same class as Cheryl for such a long time and Mr Tan let them watch night at the museum, which was funny, and there's this thing about mixed up names between Cheryl and Ge Yu which was really really funny. Insignificant was what Ms Loh apparently described them as LOL.
Then I rushed over to French after my advanced module. Which was a mix of sadness and happiness cause its our last french class as sec four peeps(oh well, B2 preparatory classes dont count). Kityin got our class a cake under my name (as usual, being nice and gifting people stuffs). Mlle Fournier was really happy (and moved i think) and I guess/hope, the class in general did so too? Which really made my day. Cause even though I now have the usual problem of persuading kityin to let me pay for it, I guess it really was worth it cause everyone got happier (i think) /o/ and hence, so did I.
Now time to mug french and chinese and math. Meh.
---
[11:50pm]
说不出的心寒