
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Inspiration: this guy who asked me for help with English
07 October 2012, 11:58
This guy at the library who is in his mid twenties thirties, he deserves much more priority on any of the other things I want to blog about. He is learning English, and going to take o levels at the end of the year. And he is just doing all the past year papers, going through the passages, the questions and answers and even seeking help from random people. And if that's not enough, his English dictionary is the thick kind which has been used till less than half the cover is left, the binding almost invisible and all the pages are dog eared. In comparison to the other groups of sec four students studying around me, he might be starting so much later but the effort that he is putting in and his attitude towards it is so much better and more keen than us pampered kids who are always complaining without thought and hoping that we don't have to study. This guy, (Y), makes realize that I need to put in the effort to study now that I have the chance. (And to make use of those dictionaries that are in perfect condition and have been gathering dust in the cupboard)