
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ InvestigateIT 2012
21 October 2012, 15:06
It was on friday and saturday. It is a training cum competition event. On the whole, it was really fun though it could be tiring at times. The first day was kinda messy but there weren't any major major problems. And the second day was really planned and organized from the adjustments made from before. (I'm super impressed ohkay.) Yeah, it's kind of different being there as a volunteer dude last year, and being more involved this year, especially when you know the people there. It was really fun uh. (You could just weird around in the air when all the participants are running around, trying to find brands chicken essence boxes with ice cream sticks. )
Yeah. It was fun.