
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Philo scores & French Orals & Step Up Revolution
05 October 2012, 20:44
Philo scores were screwed up thanks to a single digit score for COI. I landed up in adequate, for the first time in my four years. So smart.
French oral was simply bad. (Not trying to be humble or anything but it was thoroughly screwed)
Then I went to watch Step Up Revolution, which was kinda cool. I really liked to watch the main actress dance. And the others too uh, but I found the plot a bit simple. Nonetheless, it was quite an okay movie.
And I just washed my hair. Ohkay never mind byebye.
And I think I misplaced them. Ugh. Whyyyyy.