
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 'O's and after
08 November 2012, 19:57
Chinese paper yesterday was (really) terrible. My A1 has flown away..
Today started off ohkay, Koh Huey, Claudene and I finally went for our karaoke at *scape. Really fun, but my throat is starting to feel sore. Heh. The best song was Rolling in the Deep. We sounded a w f u l. Lol. But it was fun! Oh, and the set lunch. Claudene promised to share Koh Huey's portion with me, but in the end she couldn't even finish her own, so I ended up eating two portions of food altogether. (I'm still feeling full from it now. Ugh and there's dinner waiting for me in the kitchen.. My stomach. ) Afterwards, we also walked around *scape underground and I bought the stuff you stuck in the earpiece hole of the phone (people call it the anti-dust cap). I got a pair: one Micky and one Minnie, for my sister and I! It would probably have cost a lot lesser online but ohkay, they were too pretty, I couldn't resist. x:
Then the bad part starts, so I'll write in French so less people can understand. (Stay happy, don't start google translating k.)
Personne 1: je ne te comprend pas. En fait, je voudrais te demander, crier à toi, me mettre en colère contre toi, mais je garde toujours la silence. Je suis (tellement) déçue. Oui, peut-être c'est stupide ou peut-être pas, mais comment est-ce que je vais tous expliquer?
Personne 2: merci pour votre opinion parce que je me suis rendu compte, finalement, que tous que j'ai fait avec l'enthousiasme, c'est inutile, tous ça n'est que mon imagination et en fin de compte, ça ne plait pas personne.
Merde