
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Graduated 31 October 2012!
01 November 2012, 19:35
Graduated from RGS yesterday (: I don't really know how it's supposed to feel about it but well, there was that usual few drops of tears and that bit of sense of loss during the graduation assembly and minutes and hours of overly emotional reflections about the past four years at night. So the rambling starts:
For me, it was really weird because, I still can't find the word to describe the feeling(s) towards RGS. The four years in school seemed to be
wasted spent admiring others and drifting somewhere far behind the rest of the cohort, trying desperately to catch up in a way or another. It's kind of (very) sad and depressing. And yet, when you see the awe-struck faces when you say "I'm in Raffles", you just suddenly have that "YEAH, ME, IS A COOL TRUE BLUE RAFFLESIAN. WOOHOO." moment and get all proud of the tons of work put in all these years and just, being a part of the Rafflesian family. So well, its quite a confusing thing for me.
But aiyo. Good things. Good things. *positivity*
French: that's like the best choice ever. Can't imagine what would happen if I had chosen Japanese. Not to mention that I met the nicest (and closest) people/friends there. (': Infocomm: It's small and everyone thinks it's AVPA or Robotics, but yeah we are cool and unique that way. I guess being in Infocomm exposed me to the most things and it taught me the importance of winning the trust of people and gaining their respect. You don't have to be the best skills-wise, but you have to be understanding. There's friends and other stuffs but basically that's all.
But it was a good experience I guess.
(: