
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Cooling down night
25 January 2013, 21:50
I think this blog is having far too many unhappy posts, so I shall not mention about how things have been these days. Uhm, this is just a picture post, thought I should really post more pictures so that the blog will look less spare and contain more random bits of my life. Yeah so. Tonight's the first time in my life that I'm actually sharpening a new pencil, and it happens to be for the SAT tomorrow. Gosh, it's going to be in the morning. Tonight will be a cooling down night for my brains, no more work. (Ohkay, maybe just ten more minutes of work later.) Hope everything goes well tomorrow. Aim: 2100 - I've never hit this score, so well, not expecting much.