
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Finally feeling the JC lifestyle
22 February 2013, 22:32
Today started off pretty badly at home so uhm, it wasn't too great during tutorials and lectures. I almost fell asleep during bio tutorial and fell asleep during the lecture. It wasn't on purpose but the content was really really dry... Anyway, mugging with my class started after lunch. Omg my class is so smart. While the horrors of chemistry were haunting me more with each passing tutorial question that I couldnt get the answer to, my classmates were breezing through the questions. Pffft. Thank goodness they were really nice and patient to help me along, I would have gotten so pissed if I were my own teacher/student. So yeah, my brains are pretty much fried now. It was musicfeste in the evening, which was really not bad though BW was like... Last. D: But I think all of them were great uh, I wouldnt ever be able to come up with something like that. And Raffles Rock even performed a Fall Out Boy song! Yayy. Yeah and it's time to go back home.