
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ #foreveraloneday
14 February 2013, 20:50

Happy valentines day.
But today felt horrible. I mean there were really nice things that I got/that happened but I felt like I was out of my own control as I spent my really long break between the first possible lesson and the last possible lesson, which I guess, became worse because I didn't have earphones to block them out. All the bad problems and thoughts seemed as if they were screaming, trying to get out of my head, yet I couldn't really stop it. I think it did when I was watching that Inception movie because the sounds and plots blocked things out of the world but other than that, I felt really distracted. It didnt help that I kicked and toppled my own cupcake, my friend went off to join her other friends half way through a movie, some plans didnt work out quite right, there were chocolates I couldn't give and that French class was pretty much a disaster. Yes, a disaster. Not in the sense that my french is awful though my french IS really awful, but there was this sense of isolation. I always thought of it as something we friends would all have fun and ace in together but somehow, the atmosphere really wasnt what I wanted it to be and I really wanted to be alone. But I guess thats far too antisocial. I dont think anyone would agree or understand with whatever rubbish I'm writing and typing right now, so I've pretty much concluded that I'm the one who's making myself miserable. Yeah, so I'm pretty annoyed at myself. Dont know what happened to the word courage.
And the SAT score didn't hit the target, so yeah.
Just wondering who would have enough time for me. Don't even think I've got time for myself. Ha ha. Happy #foreveraloneday.