
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ I'm an official retard, omg
25 February 2013, 23:23
Today in school, I forgot to turn off the music on my iPad and so when I went for PE "lecture", my friends and I started noticing some low creepy high pitched sounds. I recognized it as the song I had been listening to the last few days (it's the rooftop prince song) so I was afraid that I forgot to pause it on my phone. But I realized my phone music player was off and I even took out the battery and stuffs but the song kept on playing. My friends and I were so freaked out omg. (Actually I think I was the one whos the most freaked out but ohkay.) It was only after class when I wanted to use the iPad that I saw the app there and realized the music wasn't off. Lol. Can't believe how I got through chemistry lecture and stuffs in the morning without even noticing at all and how I totally forgot about my iPad.
/facepalm.