
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Orientation day01 and more
02 February 2013, 09:53
Orientation officially started yesterday and my OG group's BW11 with a really awkward name of acute angels (acute angle/a cute angel.. Geddit?...) Haha ohkay anyway the people in my OG are mostly ohkay but my dance partner is even worse than I am? I have no idea if this is a good thing since I'm really bad at it. Together we look kinda very terrible but uh its a confidence booster for me that I have people who are alike? (x Station games were really stupid and lame. Like blatantly getting people to hold hands and stuffs. -_- (ohkay a stupid confession here: the holding hands shit was really like an ohkay thing during the games but uhm i felt really weird and awkward at night when I thought about it. Ugh have to get this feeling off my chest like real soon z. ) Then there wasOG dinner which was just sitting around and hearing the OGLs share their experience, the rest of us were simply too tired I guess.
And I registered for the H2 french classes yesterday too yayyy. I really cant wait for 14 feb, which is like the first lesson. 8D