
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Self-entertainment (here)
12 February 2013, 15:28
Because I'm highly alone (as in, not lonely, but just no texts, no people to talk to, ohkay, maybe a whatsapp group of OGmates shocked at my inability to cycle, iceskate, bowl and play frisbee), bored, annoyed and probably emo, I'm trying to entertain myself by doing all kinds of stupid things like writing pointless things like this. I actually need to write essays for a French scholarship and an enrichment programme that I would like to apply for, but I'm just not in the right mood. Ohkay this sucks. I'll just keep typing nonsense. No one cares anyways. How I wish I could sleep and forget all the worries now. Or maybe fainting would be a good idea but no, I'm not gonna knock my head on the wall. It hurts too much before it makes you faint. Argh, what am I typing. There isn't even anything for me to post as the photo of the day sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Just because everybody gets freaking pissed when I do that and nobody's around to bother now.