
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ #take5 2013
15 February 2013, 19:02
(ohkay, I have no idea why I used the hashtag, but anywayy) Take 5 was kinda fun. We were at Tanjong Beach, which wasn't exactly the nicest beach but we made do anyway. Both teams did really badly, one got thrashed 9 - 0 and the other, us, got third.. from the back. But we all had fun, and the frisbee people were so jealous of us because they only got to play one round and (modified) omnikin is this retarded but really fun game. When we weren't playing, we were either busy taking photos (the guys had this really weird series of photos where they tried to act cool and walk up the beach while we were doing the usual camwhoring - omg I look quite horrible with those bangs/fringe/whateveryoucallit) or getting more bottles of 100+ or just hanging out with other friends. Oh and when we were heading back, we decided to be "ultra smart" people, and avoid the queue for the monorail and decided to take the bus to RWS before walking back to Harbourfront, but who knows, a bunch of young, noisy and stinky RI kids squeezed up the bus and it was simply a torture. And the ride took really long. So after a long, really slow walk (our OG walks really slowly, Yakei and I were taking a slow stroll already but a few of them who tried to catch up were like, the distance in between never decreased, and the others very far back didnt really care, anyway), by the time we were at Habourfront, our indecisiveness came into play again. We were checking out a thousand places without deciding where to have lunch. And finally, someone decided we should just anyhow and dine at (the super expensive) Marche. (We were so slow that even those who stayed behind to shower caught up with us while we were still busy deciding where to eat. ) I got this smoked salmon and rosti which costs a bomb but was really delicious. Sigh. Yeah, that's about all, I left when they went to ice skate.