Dramafest was great, not to mention BW won best play aha. EBINABATION!
Given such short preparation times, the five plays were really really great. The ideas behind each of the plays were super complex and yet all of them managed to simply these concepts into a 25 minutes play. Time for personal rants!
MT: Personally, I felt that MR's was too complete, as in it gave an answer to the audience instead of opening up a question for thought, which made it nice as a short play but lacking in depth.
BB: Ohkay I didn't really get BB's play about death, it's because of my own personal experiences I guess, so it felt plainer in comparison.
HH: HH's was really really funny haha, but like MR, it doesn't pose a question, so well, it got kind of disappointing for me as they approached the end.
BW: I really really really wanted Ebinabation (as in the character in the play) to change the world for the better ): Like, why didn't he just insist of his way of freeing everyone, why did he just get bullied around like that. Ohkay, it's probably due to time constraints, but meh, why did they just mess around with his memory, it's not cool. ))): Haha, and Ebinabation looked so awkward in those clothes and striped socks on stage (which made the play really kiddy and cute haha). But anyway, I think BW's got really boring in the middle, like they just kept waking up and repeating the same old things. (So no, I didn't think BW was really that good to be first. But I guess it worked for the more professional judges, so well, things turned out a pleasant surprise. )
MT: MT's was a wow in terms of their sets. Their genre was horror, which I thought was really well-reflected through the character, Chris, and the sets. (I think the set blew me away so much, I wasn't really paying much attention to everything else.) Oh yah, it wasn't a happy ending, so ):<
Haha, yeah, that's about it. Despite my personal rants, the whole dramafest was amazing! Oh wait, I forgot to mention the last part, a spoof, by Raffles Players where everything from the five plays were incorporated into one. It was super duper funny. (Y).