|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
Uhm CCAL Camp was from 3rd to 6th June, pretty fun though I got super sunburnt. Quoting Amelia," You're so red, I can't stand looking at you. " That's how bad I looked. But anyway, there were four main activities: Corporate Challenge (which was a really slow paced amazing race kind of thing), Beach Combing (where different people had different roles to play - like my friend, a Talk Only No Action - and we had the ultimate aim of building a sandcastle that was waist height), Trekking (which was quite okay cause the guide nicely helped us avoid the super swampy area - though I was the only retard who almost fell cause I stepped wrongly thinking the mud was a rock) and finally Raft Building (which I would consider the funnest because we had really retarded ideas and everyone worked together really well uh. And and and, getting into the sea felt great). We were supposed to camp outdoors on the first night but a storm was coming and we had to evacuate back tothemulti purpose hall after outdoor cooking - which I was secretly happy about because we had a good outdoor cooking experience and then, an indoors sleeping environment with better toilet facilities - though the downside is the crazy queue. Ohoh and the last night (and onwards) was really really great. It started out with a celebratory dinner. Otah salad is good. Then I saw a shooting star that night while star gazing after dinner- and I made a wish that kind of came true :D Yay. That night was uhm memorable because my group ended up playing Truth or Dare - that eventually became a scandalous Truth or Truth. The next day, I really had the chance to catch up with my classmates, past and present, and take a bit of photos hehe. So ya, fun :D
Then there was the YIA Teambuilding Event. Quantity wasn't quite there - we didn't get that many participants but I thought quality wise, it was quite ohkay uh (: As in people got the time to enjoy themselves and just talk to new people. And and and not to mention the teriyaki chicken wings and the chicken cutlet in the sweet sauce was great :D
Then there was Eureka dry run. Nothing much about that to blog but yeah, tiring to plan at times but I'm glad the dry run went on pretty smoothly. (:
Hmm yeah my sister came back on Sunday. And she bought me nice stuffs. Like stuffs that she knows I like and I do, haha :D
Omg yilei, time to study. CTs are coming real soooooooon! \ö/