
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ What do I want to do, what do I actually want to do more?
23 August 2013, 21:16
Hmm my application for the bicultural china scholarship got approved and I guess I'm a bit conflicted in that I don't know if I should accept. That's because this scholarship requires me to go for an immersion trip which clashes with that of the french immersion trip and I guess it's hard for me to decide because it's a good trip versus a translation class, something that I really wanted to go for, and the complication lies in that I've already signed the letter for the french immersion programme. Sigh I really don't know which one to pick. French wins hands down over chinese but I guess, translation class over trip. But I guess the trip has its redeeming points in that there is a personal significance for me. I'm more or less convinced on rejecting the scholarship but the action, the decision to reject such a good opportunity is just.. difficult I guess?
And I don't even know if the personal significance is really that significant, it could simply be my naive daydreams. Sigh. How. /: