
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ -.-
30 September 2013, 17:56
I rolled my eyes at her and probably kicked the fence lining the pavement on the inside. And I almost did in reality hadn't it been the decent listening comprehension and that tiny tiny bit of social grace and manners left in me. Why did she bring it up. Like. Why.
Angry at myself once again over that same issue. Maybe there's disappointment but who cares. Such a great addition to the collection crap that happened these few days. Thank you, like beaucoup.
-.-