|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
Today was tiring I guess. Physically in that I had slept at 3 the night before because EoM was due this morning and I had to come to school a bit earlier to make a teachers day card; mentally because I got chided for being so tired and slseepy, messing with my own body clock and other related stuff. I mean school was fine as usual, we had a concert and gave teachers gifts, I was even pretty impressed that quite a number of people came down to help with the cca teachers' card. Anyway, I decided not to go back to rg when everyone in the class was just so split up and I just felt that it was pointless. Then there was the embarrassing incident of me falling asleep in the library despite many desperate attempts to stay awake. Then I went to buy lunch from the chicken rice stall and met yakei and jianming. (haha took me quite a while to process who they were when yakei first sneaked beside me and stared at me ) Things went downhill at home, and yeah I'm probably at the bottom of the hill now. Sigh what's happening to me now, one night of 3am and I'm so burnt out. That's just plain stupid.