|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
Shizz I've been reading for the past two and a half hours when I should totally be burying my head in work now. I just couldn't stop reading D:< you know, reading just gives you these really great feelings in your head. It's pretty tiring having to read the introduction but once you get into it, your eyes are practically glued to the continuous strand of words. (To relate it to some biology, it would be like transcription, where you have this annoying initiation process of assembling transcription factors and the RNA polymerase, but once that is done, the RNA polymerase just keeps reading the codons on the template strand and adds complementary base to form a new strand of stuff - mRNA.) So yeah you just keep reading and you drown out the world. Ok I should stop this rambling. D:< byebye.