
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Grateful for a good yesterday (:
07 October 2013, 10:09
6 octobre! C'est l'anniv de marriage de mes parents et aussi l'anniv de Sihong et Sijie (je l'ai juste decouvert hier en effet) (: En plus, ma sœur a finalement promis à dîner avec toute la famille. En plus, tous le monde est assez joyeux aujourd'hui (au moins, c'est ce que je crois). Et j'ai essayé à cuire les œufs hardboiled with runny yolk. Hehe c'est pas très réussi mais ça va j'apprends déjà à comment faire (-:
*hugs my blanket of comfort*