
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ My day in summary... )-:
12 October 2013, 22:40
)-:
Wet soggy smelly shoes.
No improvement.
Missed 1% to A.
Mlle leaving.
Did something people don't appreciate though I had thought otherwise.
Absolutely no sense of direction.
Ruined my Petit Nicholas book cover thanks to my leaking bottle.
Sneezing all day.
Broke.
Tired.
(-:
Went to MBS and marina square with Denise and Jieying.
Discovering the trick to taking panorama with people inside.
Good lunch: quiche lorraine @ Beanstro
Even better dessert: Little Fuji (icecream on a danish with caramel sauce) @St. Marc Cafe.