
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ YAYYYYYYYYYYYY POST PROMOS.
02 October 2013, 23:23
Promotional Exams are finally overrrrrrrr :D (Hopefully I don't have to take retests or anything like that >_<) But today has been a pretty good day, other than the fact that chem paper was really really difficult (which means I'll most probably be getting my
Superb results again). Anyway, after the paper, Cheryl gave me my really really belated birthday gifts cum after promos gift haha. TVXQ ALBUMSSSSS :DDDDD *the inner yilei is doing a happy dance* (ohkay stop judging alr). Seeeeee your good friend just knows exactly what to get for you for your birthday. (: Anyway, after that the rest of the RI peeps and I went to have lunch then to hand up our cheques for the french trip. Omg, lunch was all fried food (Long John's), but it's good so well, one last fatty meal before the exercise and calories regime starts. Woohoo and I'm getting excited for the french immersion programme too, really looking to travelling to another part of France which I haven't explored. Anyway after that, Kayyang, Alicia and I went to catch a movie, Prisoners. We wanted to watch Runner Runner (which is some action packed, fast and furious kind of movie) but it was M18 so well we ended up watching Prisoners which is the most intense thing ever. (A little synopsis, it's basically how the dad of one of the girls/the detective are trying to solve the case of the missing daughters) They just don't reveal the whole story to you, even right till the end. You'll come out of the movie theatre wondering what really was the relationship between the three of them and when it hits you in the face, you'll be pretty much speechless (maybe, other than for the word wow. ) Nonethless, I have to say that it got a bit repetitive and annoying halfway through when one of the dads kept using violence on this mentally retarded guy. I'm just like enufff of the blood omg. It's not cool, I get that the dad is super pissed and annoyed and trying to put all the blame onto this guy illegally and unethically, I would say, so can we move on already please? -__- Haha but it was really pretty good a movie :D Oh and we went to the library before the movie started. Yayyy how long haven't I went to the library just to read already! Really love flipping through the books and stuff. Haha I really love how "nerdy" the RI kids are. You find them in the library even after the exams, but this time, they're not mulling over those crazy past year paper questions, but doing something they really enjoy, which is to read, be it some lame chick lit or some serious science non fiction. I really love it, nerds are cool. B)
Sorry for putting everything into one long paragraph but today was a pretty decent day and I guess time kinda washes away the bad things that happened within the past few days? They're not exactly resolved but I guess there's improvement.. And it's time to move on the happier things (:
So here's a short list of things to do on the top of mind now: PW Oral Presentation (Yayyy I really love my PW so well :-D ), Club camp or outing or something for us to get together and do rubbish together heheh, work on some type, probably themed on the french trip, something personal or just quotes, then uhm I want to have a movie marathon, and I really really need to pack up stuffs. And I want to go to USS before my half year pass expires too (: And yeah probably try painting if I've got the time. And yeah, shopping and photog if I have the time (: Lalalalala. Byebye, sorry for the long, rambling nature of the post today.
:D