|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
I have been watching this channel 8 nine o'clock show and a recurring question was of there were actually secrets that last forever. And I guess it was a good question? Idk it was just something to think about for me today.
Secrets secrets secrets. I've always held certain secrets close to my heart and well, told it to that few friends whom I have decided to trust. But then again you wonder if it is really a secret anymore since you're not the only one who knows of it. You never know and can never track what happened to that piece of information. Did it get lost as those people started to care less about you, or maybe did they spread or maybe these people were true enough to keep it to themselves?
And if you keep them to yourself, will these secrets be revealed eventually? It ain't that easy to keep secrets to yourself, it kinda hurts after a while, and comes biting at you from time to time I guess. But how then, can a secret be a secret? Is it that great to not have secrets? But if you already have secrets, how are you going to become a secret-less person?
Aish idk. Too many secrets too many questions.
I just wanna be alone tonight, probably just wanna be told that it's all going to be alright. (But I can't. I can't, I've got expectations to uphold; more responsibilities to carry out. I can't. )