
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Three events lumped into one blog post. (and others)
15 November 2013, 22:04
1. Le dernier cours avec Mlle Fournier (yesterday)
2. Class party (yesterday)
3. Last day of school (today!! (: )
1. Alors, c'était le dernier cours avec Mlle Fournier hier... ): En fait, Mlle Fournier a fait une farce avec Mlle Cassagne. Elles nous disent qu'il y a une Compréhension Orale très importante à faire depuis quelques classes avant. Mais au début de la CO, Mlle Cassagne s'est disputée avec Mlle Fournier au sujet de la CO (la longueur.. qui a le version final...) et de plus, il n'y a qu'une question "Vous allez entendre une film. Qu'est-ce que vous préférez?" MDR. C'était drôle, tellement. (En fait, j'avais des camarades de classe qui ont vraiment cru qu'il était vrai.) Mais après, M. Quenot a nous aidé à distracter Mlle Fournier en disant qu'il y a eu une téléphone pour elle; en même temps, nous avons mis le "bunting" et avons préparés le gateau. :D (Je me suis rendu compte que Mlle Cassagne a été très très surprise quand Mlle Fournier est sortie et tout le monde a commencé à préparer la surprise.) Et oui.. nous avons mangé et avons pris des photos (:
2. What we did during class party is typical of our class LOL but I had fun anyway, basically just food and games which people went off from halfway through them. But I guess it's still pretty good time to get together. And yes, food always brings people together :D
3. Last day of school. Woohoo. Yeah that's pretty much it. Hahah had bio and chem which I wasn't paying much attention in, so ah well..
(others) Omg I came over some "places to visit before you die" or "recommended places" articles and omg I'm dying, I want to go to so many places. So here's some that I really really really really really want to go omg.
- Swing at the “End of the World” (Baños, Ecuador): Like omg how cool is that, who cares if you're gonna drop down if you get a glimpse of the world from there!!
- Sea of Stars (Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives): (1) HELLO ITS IN THE MALDIVES. (2) it's like fireflies without the stuff flying around you, which is like, freaking amazing ok!!
- Trolltunga (Hordaland, Norway): Ok, probably a trip to test my guts brfore going to the swing in Ecuador.
- Antelope Canyon (Arizona, United States): Because curvy is pretty.
- Haiku Stairs of Oahu (Hawaii, United States): Just to scare the hell out of myself LOL
- Jigokudani Monkey Park (Yamanouchi, Japan): Something more relaxed this time round - monkeys bathing :DDD
- Sky Lantern Festival (Taiwan) or "Yi Peng", Festival of Lights (Chiang Mai, Thailand): Tangled Tales of Rapunzel - just prettier and in real life. (:
- Santorini, Greece: Hey I wanna take those touristy pictures too.
- Dead Sea: Always thought it was cool ((((:
- See the Aurora Borealis (maybe Alaska, United States): Heyy orientation theme was Aurora k. (: Uhm actually, just a childhood dream ever since I read about it in a comprehension passage hahahaha.
- Go paragliding (Iquique, Chile): Amazing Race-inspired (:
- Go bungee jumping (maybe Auckland, New Zealand): You know it might change your mind about jumping off the block after you survived that jump down.
- Go skywalking and skyjumping (maybe at the Sky Tower, Auckland or CN Tower, Toronto, Canada): Because skywalking photos always turn up awesome!!
Ok enough of spazzing. I need to chill. Bye.