
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ December holidayyyyyyyyyyyyys. (:
18 December 2013, 17:29
Haha idk, but it's just a random thought that this december holiday isn't really that bad at all (: I've been watching dramas (I'm addicted to Empress Ki now, but it's a 50 episode melodrama that's not going to end before school starts - oh noes -), but I still use my brains once in a while (french coursework...). Yeah, basically I'm doing a lot stuffs that I enjoy, for example, I've been working on collating all the small pieces of things like brochures and advertisements I got from France, catching up with my reading, friends (oh man I had the last YIA meeting on monday )): Will really miss travelling down to Alexandra, getting there late, lamenting that I don't have time to get Gong Cha or Starbucks, meeting the awesome fellow ambassadors and last but not least, the nescafe coffee machine that makes me my monthly dose of awesome free moccha/milo. D': ) and yeah, just doing things I want to do.
And yupps, I forgot to mention some of my awesome finds (ahem, buys) in France. Ok, I just saw them standing/lying/laying on my table and so, I decided to just write it in :DD I've gotten this really nice (ok I haven't started using it but it was really super light/weak and pretty refreshing when I tried it before buying) Roger & Gallet perfume - hey the name immediately screams "I'm french but I'm not a big brand!!" and catches my attention. (But uhm a bit of googling just told me the brand is actually pretty established and uhm it's supposed to have citrus undertones such as yuzu - ok - and grapefruit - uhm... ok - and mandrain orange - whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt - ok I seriously didn't smell that, so I hope I still don't when I use it. ) And ok it's not that cheap /: And uhm Annie gave me the same ballpoint pen Madeleine gave me!! :D .. Just when I probably damaged the one madeleine gave me - the ink refuses to flow!! It's the tip I think. And yes dessserts - this nestle dessert with whipped cream on top and chocolate cream below. Oh my, it's so good.
But meh my family doesn't really like the pain d'épices though I really love it, especially when it's coated in chocolate - though still a bit too sweet - or taken with butter(!!!!!!!!!).
Ok I realised this post is kinda crappy. Bye, back to coursework.