
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Blogging from Hack n Roll
26 January 2014, 01:34
It 1.17am, some 12 hours past the starting time and yet almost everybody is still up, coding or just doing other rubbish (like ahem, me). But I guess I just saw what it makes us Rafflesians. People look up to us, to them, we are the cream of the crop, but I guess what I just saw proved that we are just as human as anyone else. Sure, genetics might have somehow given us an added advantage in terms of intellect, but in actual fact, we are just people who try really hard. We try and try and try, get so damn tired, but all we do is take a rest and then go back to trying again. It's like crazy workaholic, but in the positive way. We enjoy the process and all we want to do is nothing but try our very best. (And yes, we're such stubborn perfectionists.)
Disclaimer that this by no means is to say that we are all like that. This is just from what I observed today, from my friends at my table. I know we are no match against all the other teams in the room who might possess so much more experience and knowledge, but I am in awe. I am proud of them. I'm really apologetic that I'm not much of a help but I really really really am so proud of you guys. I am proud of you, RCSC.