|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
Happy new year (:
And yupps thank you 2013. This year has been eventful with lots of ups and downs but I'm glad for all the love and support from friends and family. While there are times that I am really upset with yall, I'm still grateful for having you guys. I might not have learnt and grown up as much as others, or even I myself, have expected but I guess I will just have to keep on trying, to keep on finding my way in life. (: Nonetheless, with reference to my new year resolution post at the start of the year, I'm glad to say I had taken the courage to face a couple of issues. Although not everything is resolved, I'm glad I'm finally doing what is best for everyone, ahem, maximizes happiness. *the philo moment* and it is also because of this courage that I realised how supportive my friends are of me and how it feels to accept. Yupps, so, thank you guys (:
This year is going to be a tough and super duper busy year with As, so I just hope I'll handle the stress properly and really enjoy my last year in ri. And yupps, not lose myself in work and other non-essential issues. Hopefully I'll make lifelong friends in school too! As for my family, I just hope I'll spend more time with them and grow closer as one family.
I was just thinking of how to conclude when Wang Lee Hom started to sing 依然爱你. So yupps I think that just sums everything up, for the next year and perhaps all the years ahead too, I hope I will start and end everyday loving in spite of anything that might be in the way. (:
“到最後 一定會依然愛你”
<3