
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Open House 2014!
15 January 2014, 23:59
Today was really fun (though really tiring)! I'm just going to chiong this post a bit before I
die (touch wood..) head for the bed.
Really had fun with my CCA mates, rushing the setup in the morning, arguing over using that doge meme, meeting seniors, or just basically introducing csc to the visitors (: Took polaroids and photos with friends too hehe, and yes I spray painted a streak of hair yellow (it turned out copper) but all well, I kinda really like it. :D I have to mention that the HH people had purple hairspray that turned out really really nice! Anyway I even brought math homework to school today, thinking I would be hardworking enough to do some questions before my shift, but guess what, I didn't even do one. The performances in the gryphon square was just too good (: Meh, I missed the house procession and school cheers though ):
Uhm, and I bought a griffles
(yes, finally) today. Ohkay, I think people would have thought we were retarded buying griffles but ohkay stop judging, peeps. I know I'm weird. In any case, it's really cute ((: Except that it kinda needs a
nosejob beakjob. The beak slants downwards instead of sticking out straight D:
Anyway, Cheryl and I went for dinner afterwards, yes, at 4 plus. In fact, we managed to still get the lunch deal, ordering at 4.56 when the deal ends at 5pm. (Yes we are that cheapo.) We initially wanted to have thai food but we were so fatigued, we decided to just take the train to j8 and get japanese food instead hehe. And it was relatively good and really really filling, considering that I even missed lunch. Yupps, then we went to shop a bit although we didn't find anything we like. Yupps, that's pretty much everything. Ok bye, I really need to sleep. Say good night to griffles, the new addition into the mess on my desk. Sigh.