
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ March.. holidays?
16 March 2014, 10:16
How about march muggerweek haha. Ok CTs are right after this and I'm pretty much screwed because I can't remember anything I learnt last year (sigh, that's exactly the problem with last minute cramming). Nonetheless, I guess I'm working hard because I really want to do well at the end of the year, get a scholarship and go to a good university. (ok whoops I digressed quite a bit yesterday and ended up watching a movie, sadly, at home in front of the tiny ipad screen without popcorn) But back to the topic, I've been (spending hours and hours) reading up on the different universities and the courses offered and I realised that there are these few which really interest me, especially this one which is a double degree course.. I'm not sure if I can make the cut but I guess As at A's would be a prerequisite, so yes I'm trying to put in more effort into my studies. Sigh, sometimes I wonder if I was unrealistically aiming too high and that I won't stand any chance at all at these programmes, but I guess I still want to have a shot at it? (: I guess I'll just do my best! Haha omg I love the positive note that this post is ending with (((: Ok bye, back to drilling math. May be I'll post something about 3D vectors and idk, maclaurin's series or
fish poisson distribution in a highly desperate attempt to sound more intelligent. (the irony of it all, I'm just going to make a fool out of it and sound even worse;
whooopsies. )