
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Monday blues and thoughts
03 March 2014, 09:00
This week is going to be a busy one for me with ihc exhibition, ihc, French exam and lots of preparation for the upcoming CTs . Undoubtedly, it is highly stressful and driving me nuts as usual. And I'm super burnt out, yes, even though it's Monday morning. I guess this episode is going to teach me the difference between enjoying what I do and the effort that has to be put in in the process. I'm approaching this week without a direction, taking a step at a time. May I have the strength to get through it <3 thanks.