
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Imma buyin it (I think)
20 April 2014, 00:18
It's been that long since I've actually craved buying an album because yupps, albums are not cheap and I can actually find the contents online and they're not exctly useful. Hence I'm normally quite hesitant; I'll spazz over it for 3 seconds, think twice, thrice or a lot more times and eventually forget about it. The only other albums that I actually feel so strongly about getting are the mirotic 3rd asia tour concert album (yes I have it (: ) and the tohoshinki final in tokyo dome concert (I regret not buying it so much now that it's out of print, ie rare and even more expensive). But omg, I just heard Mayday's Nowhere World Tour Live album and I can't even imagine how much I'm craving for it, possibly because it contains most of my favourite mayday songs (yesyesyes, all the songs that have accompanied me while I was down and emotional or when I was super high and excited or when I was
singing croaking in the shower). Gonna get it <3 Ok, I'm trying to talk myself out of it but seriously this is so awesome I don't even. Time to check out prices >:D This is so retarded but I'm actually *that* excited at the thought of getting it. AHAHAHA (: