
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Long weekend.
18 April 2014, 19:21
Yupps, its good friday. (Not exactly the best for me but well, got to be thankful for another peaceful day in life. I'm not even thinking that its cliché to say so anymore. #life) Anyway, for some weird reason, I tend to be down with flu or something every weekend, or well, long weekend. Hence, I am sleeping the majority of the time or I simply can't convince myself to get down to studying. I end up doing all kinds of pretty useless things, that being cleaning up my bookmarks today. I always thought they would be better off neatly categorized into specific folders, but now that I've done that, they all look so awkward and I'm so tempted to just merge them all back into one huge, main folder. But I guess it had been fun reading up a bit on what others are writing, I haven't exactly been keeping up with these things.
Anyway, things haven't exactly been alright but yeah I'm useless as heck to do anything about it as usual. I get really pissed and upset at times at how people think sometimes but argh, can't do anything about it. I just wish people could actually use their brains and be that tad bit more conscious of what they're actuallly saying, which is not only stupid, spiteful and seriously hurtful. Ok, then again, that sounds like me normally. Ugh -_-