
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ (: haven't been this happy for a while
27 May 2014, 21:33
There was an event this afternoon that I knew would be really important to someone. I was really anxious and worried about how things would turn out and what if things didn't go as I hoped, but it turns out that things went really well. Although things weren't that optimistic at first, they eventually took a turn for the better. Really really happy because I know how much it would mean to that person (: That person may not ever know but well, hope things will continue going well! Not only for that person, but for everyone else I know who's slightly troubled these days too. <3
(It's actually pretty hilarious how I don't even have anyone to share such happy moments with, but ugh whatever, not like such things are ever going to change. I need to stop being so selfish and thinking about myself all the time agh)
Ahhh people, ok maybe just Si Jie, are even starting to write thank you notes now. (':
(Which reminds me how much I'm going to lose at the end of the year, after going through so much in the 2 years of JC life. Argh this is messing up my emotions.)