So here's what I did
1. Go to school at 7.30am for morning assembly and PE (Raphael dislocated his knee while playing soccer.. major ***OUCH***. Get well soon!!)
2. Decide there's nothing to eat and go run 5 rounds instead (like finally. I haven't been running for so longthat my legs are somewhat aching now, I can't believe this.)
3. Get celery juice and 2 slices of apple (A healthy and well spent $2.30!)
4. Go my aunt's house and helped my uncle out with some hideously difficult translations from dialects/chinese to english - which also speak volumes about my (sub)standard mastery of languages oh noes.
5. Do some other stuff.
6. Rush rush rush. Shower, change, grab another bag, gobble lunch down, get out of house (and still be late and miss the more than half of the first quarter and the first goal meh D': )
7. Watch RI floorball play in finals and win the game (:
8. Dinner with my sister at Ramen Keisuke Tori King!
So the item #7 was paticularly impressive. Not only is this the first finals in 6 years for them, the last game for the season, but also the last match support as a RI student. It was a really exciting match, seeing how they fought so hard to put in a two goal lead, then due to some minor errors and faults (I think. Who am I to comment on sports play lol), allowed the opponent to catch up and equalize, althought they finally put in another goal that helped them win the match. Sad to say but the cheering during the match wasn't exactly the best, well, for good reasons since everybody's eyes were glued to the match. I mean, it's such a fast-paced game with such a small and light ball; the defending team could suddenly be attacking and could score a goal before you know it. (Imagine my confusion and the level of focus and concentration lousy me required). Nonetheless, the final triumph was something that showed off the school spirit. Everybody basically ran onto the court and paraded around the floorballers and was literally jumping with joy. But my favourite part was actually the last part after the prize giving where everybody just stood where they were (we somehow got back to the circular formation of crowding about the floorballers, just that the captain - I think - was holding the school flag in the middle) and started singing the school song. Like wow, what a moment. I think it is at this time that the school spirit really shines through and the anthem reminds us of what the school means to each of us? Like personally, I felt that the school is an envelope of memories of my friends and I, of all these people that I've been with for nearly 6 years now and have accompanied me in a pretty important stage of my life that shaped who I am today (: I guess it was a moment where I truly understood what "One for All, All for One" meant? On a side note, my close friends who saw me at the match probably thinks that I'm just there to support Sihong or something along those lines. I'm not saying that that's not true (hello, pathetic as it sounds, he's the only one I know on court) but for the most part of it, I guess I went because of a promise I made to myself (or something I had told myself I would do in the past - ok damn that's pretty much the same thing but whatever) and I want to fulfill that promise (seeing that that was pretty much the last and only chance for me to do it) despite all the things that changed/happened (: And I'm so, so, so glad I went for it. (: Ok, I just found this tweet with a 18 seconds video (that took more than half an hour to upload gosh) of the winning moment :D
Okay then there was dinner with my sister at Tori King because I've been reading reviews on ramen and have been craving for some decent ramen for like the past few weeks hehe. My sister thought it was mediocre but I really liked it because of the soup base, noodles, and the free flow of bean sprouts. Yes you heard it right, it's the bean sprouts, the veggies kind. I don't know how to describe it but it was really good. I really liked the soup base as it was thick and salty enough (my sis thought it was too salty but oh well) and I had a nice spicy taste to it though it wasn't overly so. Noodles were just, well, noodles - what is ramen without the ramen! (Lol am I making any sense) But yupps, I would have added extra noodles ((((:
Not the best photo but clearly RAMEN. <3