
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Finally a night of rest
23 September 2014, 23:38
Yay the title says it all. (: I still have papers to go after this (like duh obviously) but at least the more mentally intensive ones for prelims are finally over. Although it wasn't exactly the best exams I've ever had, and probably one of the worst actually, I'm really glad to be able to take a break tonight. Felt like it had been forever since I've last felt so free, but in any case I've got to start work again tomorrow, working on the MCQs and my coursework. Seriously, if I've been writing terribly now, what I wrote half a year ago is not even readable. Everytime I do my coursework and relook at the piece of thing, I reask myself, what was I thinking at that point in time?! On a more positive note, that means that my level of thinking has been developing and improving! (:
(: Yuppppps time for a Yakult. I wonder what flavour will it be? Oh and did anyone notice the sushi cursor? Sushiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii; but wait Yakult first now.