多遥远 多纠结 多想念 多无法描写
疼痛 和疯癫 你都看不见
想穿越 想飞天 想变成 造字的仓颉
创造 能让你想起我 的字眼
多遥远 多纠结 多想念 多无法描写
疼痛和疯癫 你都看不见
想穿越 想飞天 想变成 造字的仓颉
写出能让你快回来 的诗
需要你 需要你 需要你 想逆转时间
回到 最开始 有你的世界
想穿越 想飞天 想变成 造字的仓颉
写出让宇宙能重来的诗篇
仓颉 - 五月天
I'm pretty tired out from studying so let me take a break and write about things that have happened over the last few days. I haven't told anyone, or more precisely I haven't told the full story to anyone, so here you have it first hand, probably not so fresh from the oven (seeing its a few days old).
It was pretty disastrous. Preliminary exams have started and they were really tough and I struggled a lot with them, more than I did with my CTs, so that is not exactly a good piece of news. This was particularly so for chemistry on Wednesday, where I basically blanked out during the exam although it was a doable paper. Some may say its just because I was not well prepared enough, that's why I panicked and blanked out, sure, I don't deny that, but in any case, it was not a good experience. I think it was pretty obvious that I was upset back at home, but I escaped my friends fast enough and ran to the seventh floor where no one is during this time of the year, and cried for I don't even know how long. It felt like I didn't know what I was doing, or why I was crying, but I just cried because I was truly stressed out and completely helpless about it. It has been pretty long since I've started thinking this way but all too suddenly, I started wondering how much better and less stressful could life have been if I never enrolled myself into this supposedly fast track raffles programme and just went through o levels, probably go to polytechnic and get a job after. I personally find it a selfish thought, so I've always dismissed the idea but times like this just get me thinking? It makes me wonder why am I studying and what am I studying for; and truthfully, I have no idea.
Then I had this unfortunate incident of meeting with this not so courteous schoolmate who was talking loudly to his peers and clearly made no attempt to do so in a low shushed voice - I could even overhear them with my earphones plugged in. Annoyed me decided to change a table and give them the universal signal signal for silence please - shhh - anyway. Unlike his peers who were immediately embarrassed and lowered their volumes, this other guy said "fuck her lah". I think I really tried my best to walk away and only turn back to give him a - hopefully deadly and not stupid looking - stare. Why do I meet such impolite people, I think it ruined my Wednesday twice.
Then there was french prelim results yesterday, which I did pretty well but not well enough nonetheless. It feels like I'm not putting enough effort, still, into my studies - particularly in comparison with my friends who have made continuous leaps of significant improvements. I just wished I made such improvements too. Sighs.
You know, I'm trying. I'm really really really trying; but sometimes, I don't know how much more I can do this. Is it really just another 64 days? Who understands and who cares? I guess I'll just go back to doing more past year papers.