
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Awkward musings
10 October 2014, 23:28
You know, everytime you watch some drama and your favourite character turns bad, you'll just be like whyyyyyyyyyyyy. Well ok at the very least, that's me all the time and it makes me wonder and ponder about how iffy the line between right and wrong is, how it changes and bends according to different perspectives, cultural backgrounds and even personal biases and prejudices, and how easy it is for anyone to lose perspective, thus, a constant need for self reminder and reflection. Which, in any case, is pretty sad and laughable given how there has been this "superiority of human race", egoistic mindset that is (rather obscenely) displayed from time to time.
Ok I have no idea what's with this use of bombastic language and a sudden urge to use/come up with original turns of phrases. I don't even know what I'm writing, I'm just stupidly rambling away with unjustified nonsense. Aack, it feels fake but it feel like me. What a correlation. How I wish I could write as easily for personal statements but that again, is another matter.
Anyway, I wanted to write about how I've been seeing some people camping out in the library so often that sometimes, I'd seriously like to talk to them and get to know them (and maybe set up a welfare group for library campers). But yah, it's awkward. D:
Ok bye, time to sleep. SAT tomorrow, ohmygoooodness. /*panicpanicpanic*/