
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Last day of official french-ing
29 October 2014, 23:27
Or whatever you call it. Perhaps this is why I'm feeling all wrong. As Jie Ying aptly puts it in her tweet, "Really, really tired; where is the relief I should be feeling?"
But here's a whole bunch of pictures anyway - from today and from two days ago (27 October) when we handed up burden (not anymore since I'm done and it weighs a heavy 20%(?) of my A) courseworks,
A bunch of crazy french-speaking people taking class photo beside a main road, under the hot sun, in front of SEAB (covering the word of the building some more) #onlyus
Yeah we were bored, so we took a photo on the train.
After handing up coursework (:
But Ting Ting's head was half blocked by the pole. So we tried another photo from the other side. Kay Yang's selfie skills #unbeatable.
And here's an overly enthusiastic me who's FINALLY DONE WITH COURSEWORK. (& omg I look decently glam in front of the french notice board - rare moment in life that must be cherished)
Courseworksssssssssss. Finalised. Printed. Bound. All ready to be submitted. (But still filled with grammatical errors, that I'm sure.)