
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ MMM (:
24 October 2014, 22:18
Dining with these pretty girls (:
Hehe so today is the last day of mega mugging madness which I spent with my friends. (: Super glad have this bunch of people around with me at this critical period of time. Seems a little weird to be looking around during dinner, only to realize that I'm staring at all these faces I don't know. Some I know but I don't know - as in je sais mais je ne connais pas - which is quite sad to a certain extent but knowing that there are others who care and matter definitely makes up for it :)
Well I just got a phone so I only managed to snap a photo of the food on the last night. Here's my pile of a lot of very delicious food for a one dollar dinner.
Oh and I forgot to talk about the food - it was awesome. Well, it's catered (I would have really liked home cooked food but I'm not complaining) and it's not bad :))) but I missed the food on some nights because of FRENCH. (sigh all I think about french is about coursework which is a crazy headache now but yeah.)
Oh and I got a new phone - NO MORE CRACKED SCREEN. But the sound quality on HTC is really good in comparison to this new Sony in my opinion so I'm still depending on the old phone as an music player hehe so you'll still see it around :)