
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 10 days to the last paper
15 November 2014, 22:55
Just 10 days, 4 papers, 1 and 1/3 subjects left, but I'm still slacking. Ugh. I should be really studying chemistry now but I had been looking through my friend's instagram account just now and I really liked how real she was and I particularly lovedd how lovely her journals were. They're pretty, but more importantly, I can really feel her bubbly character through it and that feeling of warmth and sunshine is contagious. And that reminded me that I haven't been writing here for a few days. So yupps, here am I.
Nothing much really, I'm just camping out in the library on most days unless there's an exam. Exams were tough this year and I'm quite worried about how I performed, but I guess there's really no point crying over spilt milk. It gets really boring to study the same things over and over again from time to time but that's the tried, tested and proven way to getting that pointy grade (as Mrs Yew puts it), so I'm still trying to get myself to slog. Super grateful for my friend who commented on how inefficient I was yesterday, which was a real wake-up call for me. (Twice as effective today though I still spent a few hours reading whooops. )
"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise":
Here's an awesome photo of the skies today just after the storm.