
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 9 days
16 November 2014, 12:34
Pretty much a photo post before I get cracking. It's really last lap for As towards As.
Tried this nose pore strip jie bought (last night)... but my blackheads are still there.
Family photo! ♡
Went to send this girl off at the airport.
#noedit because Salmon Roe Sushi is too cool for edits.
Yes, my sis bought me sushi.
And more sushi. OMNOM.
One last photo: not the prettiest but this duck breast sushi (left) is becoming one of my favourite sushis (although the classic Salmon Roe still wins hands down)