|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
Hehe I'm really looking forward to the end of As but it seems as though I have a lot to catch up today whoops.
Anyway, I took dalf C1 on Thursday (20 November) with Jia Chun, Bryce and Si Hong. Woohoo hope we all pass. At first I was crazily worried after doing the practice papers because I couldn't even properly understand what the passage was talking about and the audio for listening was normal France inter but sped up twice or something? But it turns out that the compréhension écrite was really manageable, compréhension orale was ok for the first part (though the second part was really too fast to catch everything and it was only played once D:), production écrit was quite ok except that I didn't know what I was writing by the end of the essai argumentatif lol. Turns out that the worse was my most confident component - ORALE. Guess what, I got the topic on la protection animale some more. Yes coursework coming in handy for once right - that's what I thought too lol. But I still ended up stuttering and stammering throughout the oral examination so I'm just like -_- whut. My french is seriously rusty - as Jia Chun puts it, "it was like rust dust falling from my mouth". So yay it's over and I still hope we all do well! Just a petit disappointment that there wasn't a book sale even though posters were placed around Alliance Français about it. );
And then I fell sick yesterday. Gah slight fever and terrible throat and a hyper active runny nose. And yeah I got addicted to minesweeper yesterday (again) so I didn't get much done. (Ahem, that's actually a severe overstatement of how much got done but uhm okay that's for me to know only.)
Sooooooooo.. Time to get ma ass moving and some mcqs done - did I mention how difficult they were? Whoa really a great level up from paper 2 and 3, don't be fooled to thinking that throwing your eraser like throwing a die during exam is going to work just because it's paper 1. It's not - sighpies.
But still, all ready to get the last few days of exams over and done with woohoo.