|
Leileilei | Rants&Updates | OtherStuffs |
You might not want to read this. Because, ironically, it's emotive driven.
I hate it. I don't understand why she has all these preconceived notions of what is right or wrong. I don't understand why can't she see from another point of view. I don't like that she's an amity, going all out to preserve peace even though that is freaking stupid in a family context since not quarreling doesn't mean I'm fine with whatever everyone else is doing. I don't understand why can't she just think logically sometimes.
And that pisses the hell out of me. I don't understand why people have to get all emotive driven at me. I don't give a shit about emotions because everyone has them and life is unfair so no one is ever going to have everything and everyone is going to feel pain and sadness so just get the hell over with it and don't impose it on others and don't mix them into your arguments for goodness sakes.
You say I don't understand, that I don't know how to go with the flow but you similarly don't understand why I refused. You didn't convey the message rightly and in the end I still went with your arrangements didn't I? Just because she isn't happy with my arrangements so you decided oh it's more important to appease her. Sure. My feelings don't matter then. Thanks.
And because I'm thinking of a decent way to wear my dress doesn't mean I don't give a shit about exams. Give me a break for goodness sakes, I'm really trying but I really need space for myself. I'm not like her, cramming all last minute but still coming up with decent results. I'm not smart like that I can mug my head off for every exam and still not perform. But I'm seriously trying. Screw it, no one's going to care. Better off doing some chem papers then spending such time on angst no one will ever care about.
Yeah I know I'm a bitch. Told you not to read this post, didn't I.