Ohmy. Look at the newest addition to my collection!!!
Ohkay I only have this insta boxed up version but still.
Yes, I did, I bought the Your, My and Mine Concert Album. If you think I went crazy buying something so expensive, well you're absolutely wrong. I spent $19.90 on it only. And yes, it's a legit album I got from Popular's Bookfest with Cheryl today. I have a feeling that they mixed up the price or something, because they had initially wanted to charge us more than a hundred dollars (which is the original price), not to mention that the other huge albums of this kind from Big Bang or G-Dragon were all at least seventy dollars. Since each of us bought one of JaeJoong's album, the total amount added up to more than two hundred dollars and the two of us were just like WHAT @_@. But yeah, things got clarified and I got like the bestest buy of the century. On top of that, I finally got the 等一个人咖啡 book since it was on sale (:
等一个人咖啡 - wheee I love it when I find such nice backgrounds at home. PS this is my chair.
Not long after, Cheryl's expression was nothing but "omg I'm super tired, if we don't stop, I'm going to collapse right this minute" so we ended up going to eat at this restaurant named alt pizza at some crazy 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I saw this ad of theirs about a student promotion and I was immediately pulled to it. So yeah, since we went at this unearthly hour, we were the only two in the restaurant hehe. We ordered two 11" thin crust pizzas and they were pretty good! I especially liked the second one known as Lean & Green because of the cheese. And it's filled with veggies, I'm going to assume that that means it is going to be less fattening (: (Look at how we were so into the pizza, we started eating even before taking a photo of it.) Furthermore, the layout of the restaurant was very pizza-ish. (If you get what I mean.) The light even spelt out the letters alt!! :DD Ok, what impressed me the most was the service. The person came over on his own accord occassionally to fill up our drinks and even asked about how we found their food. Like omg, how long has it been since someone last asked for my opinion like that!! Seriously, I would totally go back there the next time I'm at Suntec - especially if it was at such unearthly hours where no one would be /o/

Cheryl and I!
FREE BIRD (white sauce, mozzarella, chipotle chicken, smoked bacon, cherry tomatoes, red onion)!
LEAN & GREEN (roasted garlic pesto, mozzarella, feta, broccoli, baby spinach, roasted squash)!