I've been doing so much shopping these days I think my brains are ruined. Geez, I really need down to get down to doing something brainy. Like college applications but they're really long and require some crazy self reflection - something which I lack all day everyday.
Pasarbella and my horrible photography skills.
Anyway, on saturday (6 dec), I went to Turf City with dad because he wanted to look at vehicles. Thankfully I grudgingly obliged because we ended up spending so more time in Pasarbella than looking at vehicles. We ordered Paella and this ice lemon earl grey tea (mostly because I insisted on it hahahah. I mean the whole big pan of Paella looked simply spectacular. I simply couldn't resist.) Oh I have to really say that the iced lemon earl grey tea really impressed me. I was expecting this dilute sugary cold drink but you can actually taste the mix of lemon and tea. <3 Wow, totally blown away.
This photo doesn't even do it justice I swear
Because I accompanied my dad on saturday, I managed to get him to go shopping in orchard with me on sunday (7 dec) n_n I had simply wanted to get this dress that I saw a few weeks ago from New Look but didn't buy since I forgot to bring the voucher. To my utter dismay, they didn't have my size anymore. ))): I really liked that dress actually, the colour went really well with my skin tone. But ok, great, that's when I started dragging my dad around Forever21, Zara, H&M, etc etc etc in search for another dress. Hurhur. I bought christmas cards from typo too! Woohoo hope the 4 people who are going to get my christmas cards will like them! Heh, the last one's for myself. FALALALALA.
No edits because christmas cards are always pretty (:
Then I went out with mum to JEM on monday (8 dec). I decided to go somewhere else because I'm getting a little sick of orchard. (I mean, just count the number of times I've been there in the past few weeks!) We didn't really have much time since we only went out in the afternoon but still it was precious time with my mum <3 Now that I think of it, I can't believe how much of this family time I've missed during the cray cray A levels period. (See, I've gone so crazy I'm even saying cray instead of crazy these days. How cute of me. )
Yesterday (9dec), I went out for a full day shopping with mum and aunt at... orchard (yes, again). Ok, this was just pure shopping so I don't really have much to sayyyyyyyy. Well, if you really have to know, I got a dress. ... Yeah haha.
Waiting for the bus calls for a picture.