
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Wedding dinner + happy birthday dad! (:
27 December 2014, 23:46
Instagram copy (:
So yes, kiak korkor got married today! There were the typical chinese wedding morning events, followed by the solemnisation ceremony and the wedding dinner held at Swissotel The Stamford in the evening. (Yes, it was the same hotel as my prom but a different ballroom. ) Needless to say, the bride and groom looked superb together. (: During the wedding dinner, I managed to swop seats and be seated with my cousins and "cousins" (ahem nieces). I'm pretty close with these cousins and since we're a table full of youngsters hahahah, it was a really enjoyable experience for me - a welcome change from the usual "eat less and make more small talk" during wedding dinners. (Oh I finally got down to doing makeup myself - three cheers for myself. /o/)
Shamelessly posting an #ootd.
(Dang, you can't see those black feathery earrings ): )
With mum and dad!
Sadly, two different generations.
With godma!
Crashed this table ((((:
Just in case you were wondering, no I didn't forget my dad's birthday ((: In fact, we celebrated it a day in advance because of the busy day ahead. We got a cake (from Pine Garden as usual) and tadaaa, I got him a tee shirt and a sleeved shirt too - the one he's wearing in the photo actually. He was initially weaing this homewear-only ugly white tee which my mum and I deemed unfitting for my photo, hence we made him wear the sleeved shirt over n_n Happy birthday!
Dad <3