
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Bryce's pre-enlistment party @ Ong residence
03 January 2015, 22:57
(:
Well, it was supposed to be a class outing but only a rather pathetic number - specifically, ahem, 4 - of us could make it. So yeah Bryce, Kay Yang, Jie Ying and I went out for dinner at Lola's Cafe. Yay, first time at Lola's Cafe. Jie Ying and I shared this duck leg thing that tasted pretty good! I think it's a duck confit-inspired because it came with this sauce that had an orange taste to it. Bonus points for not directly pouring the sauce all over the duck leg. ((: Then we walked (yes, we walked) over to Kay Yang's house. (PS The first thing that struck me wasn't how new it was but how clean it was. Omg, I'm quite sure even my mum would nod in approval at the cleanliness of the floor. Even the handrails for the stairs are spotless. Just, wow. ) Anyway, we played dance central 3 which I absolutely sucked at but it was fun anyway. Then we played cards - mao and bridge - which I still sucked at but ok yay it was fun. It was a pretty simple meet up but I really enjoyed spending time with them. (: All the best for NS, Bryce (and all the other guys who are enlisting soon too)!