
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Raffles Palette
14 January 2015, 21:09

So it was RI's open house today and I went to crash hehe. It felt so good to be back at RI, especially for the library! The barriers were disactivated today so I got to go in and I really loved how quiet it was and how conducive an environment it was for studying. (I even saw people desperately going through their math work which kind of reminded of me trying to make sense of all those numbers last year. All the best, peeps! You can do it!) Although it felt a little different since most of my friends weren't there, making the school feel a little empty, I was glad to have met my juniors. They are still as insane as ever - even Huey is a little less sane right now hahaha - and they are still playing with the (disgusting) tongs we used to play with. On hindsight, the kind of ridiculousness in our conversations is the best thing I could ever ask for from them. The befrienders were also worth a mention: they were really warm and cheerful, unlike their t-shirts... which made them look like they were all from Art Club - not that that's a bad thing. It was kind of sad that not everyone participated in school cheers but heyy school cheers are cool. (Though I can't remember the lines to Rafblood except for "We've got the Rafblood flowing from our heads to our feet" LOL loser me. )
Oh and there was the french toast interview. Hahahahah I don't even. The director asked me to introduce myseslf and in my brain, I was just like "whut." He was actually testing my french but I gave some lousy crappy answer about spending most of my time reading( like ???) and liking to go out sometimes but not having the time (again, like ???) cause I seriously didn't know what to say. Then the next thing he said was that my level of french was not strong enough to teach french. Hahahahah. Can I just dig a hole and bury my head in there? I feel so embarrased saying that I passed C1. Ok I need to stop talking about this, it's so hilarious I don't even. I need to go dig the hole right now. Hahahahah.
Oh and I just watched the recording of Big Bang's performance on New Year's Day after the countdown! Omg it was so good, they even spoke English and sang Haru Haru, Lies and Last Farewell!!! Whoa, I'm super high after watching their performance.