
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ That's how a superhero learns to fly
09 March 2015, 22:38
This just happens to be one of the days where I feel so tired because there just seems to not have enough time for myself. There are so many things I want to do because I'm so super anxious to try out new and fun things but there is just absolutely not enough time to do anything. Juggling between internship and tutoring and German classes and watching brainless dramas (speaking of which, I should quit soon) and finding me time, the last seems to always be prioritised last. And now there are university and scholarship applications which are a great headache because I don't seem to be particularly talented in anything and because I can't seem to churn out anything sensible. I have come to realise that I do like writing, probably thanks to this blog. I like to write about things in life, what I see and what I think of them. Scribbling my thoughts down like this makes me feel a lot more at ease and it helps me think better, but I guess this lousy kind of writing can only be appreciated by yours truly.
Aiya I don't know what I'm writing, just rambling on and on. The metal underlining in this bra is annoying the logic out of my brains. Bless whoever made wire-free ones.
Anyway, I was out during the weekends for university shopping, more commonly known as open house. On Saturday afternoon, Zining and I went to NTU. Truthfully there isn't a major thing that is appealing to me because I cannot take computing or any engineering with them because I don't have out lovely O level Physics. I am still interested in taking up business or social sciences with them but I am really considering taking a double degree? Anyway, we managed to get back to Jurong East MRT in time for the last shuttle bus to SUTD. Impression? I love it. I felt like Hiro Hamada when he stepped into the Robotics Lab at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. There's really a lot of emphasis on technology and it makes my inner geek really proud. I really would like going there but then again, the fees are expensive and I'm not sure they would like to take me in.
On Sunday, I went to SMU where I met Jie Ying, applied for a new bank account and spent half an hour choosing a card design and got a month free of Spotify Premium. I guess Law definitely appeals to me at SMU but you know, my results... So I don't really know what to think about that. Then we met up with Zining and went for lunch together and went to hangout at Starbucks United Square to do our essays. And I'm not even near done so bye I'm going to do them now,