It was National Day yesterday so let the patriotic me just dwell in the joy and cheer of being back in Singapore for another moment. It's meepok, it's bakutteh, it's wonton mee, it's normal food and proper queues and people who speak
English Singlish!!!~~ Ok so yupps, happy 51st, Singapore, I guess you're pretty awesome after all haha (all the things you realise after three months in China).
That brings me back to my original topic, that I can't believe that ALP is over already! Last I remembered, I was still reeling from orientation stress and all ready to embark on the trip but now I'm here back in Singapore, tan and fat from all the food in China. I was just compiling my travel photos this morning (and I'm almost done yay!) and it's amazing how much I've travelled within a span of three months. I've probably travelled more than what most of my friends have because I simply tag onto anyone who's ready to travel (or ahem, I just go ahead with my own little plans when I'm far too lazy to start the jio-ing process). Here's a bit of highlights to keep you updated (and jealous hah):
Hangzhou city area (I think the only thing I haven't actually visited is 灵隐寺? )
West Lake 西湖
Hefangjie 河坊街
Hangzhou Botanical Gardens 杭州植物园
Long Jing Village 龙井村
Hangzhou Museum 杭州博物馆
Hangzhou Cuisine Museum 杭帮菜博物馆
Hangzhou Tea Museum 杭州茶博物馆
Hangzhou Kiln Museum 南宋官窑博物馆
Yuquan mountains (北高峰 etc)
China Arts Academy 中国美术院 (南山,象山校区)
played an Escape Room game
Hangzhou outskirts
余杭区:
Liangzhu Village 良渚文化村 (美丽州教堂, 良渚文化博物馆, 良渚文化中心
Hangzhou Lavender Garden 杭州薰衣草庄园
富阳区:
Paragliding @ 中国滑翔伞基地
千岛湖:
... well ya 千岛湖
Shanghai
The Bund 外滩
Shanghai Disneyland 上海迪士尼乐园
Tianzifang 田子坊
Suzhou
The Humble Administrator's Garden 拙政园 (no I don't understand how the translation was derived either)
Chinese Garden Museum 中国园林博物馆
Suzhou Museum 苏州博物馆
Lin'an
Zhexi Grand Canyon 浙西大峡谷
Wuzhen
Nanjing
Nanjing Museum 南京博物院
玄武湖
钟孝陵,明孝陵
Huangshan
黄山
宏村
木坑竹海
That took a while, didn't it; but yes, that's the amount of stuff I did, not to mention all the good food that I've been stuffing hehe. (okay admittedly, I'm too lazy to continue so that's what you get byebye)